The resulting resin matrix is reinforced with a high filler loading of 81 wt%, a loading similar to many universal composite resins. In addition to the high filler loading, CLEARFIL MAJESTY™ Flow has a low viscosity for good handling and easy placement. CLEARFIL MAJESTY™ Flow exhibits high mechanical properties (compressive strength: 329 MPa, flexural strength: 145 MPa), high wear resistance, high radiopacity (290 %Al) and
very low polymerization shrinkage. These features make it a very versatile product with multiple uses including as a universal composite resin (e.g. Class I, II). CLEARFIL MAJESTY™ Flow has an excellent consistency (appropriate flowability, and is not runny or sticky). Equally significant is the new CLEARFIL MAJESTY™ Flow dispenser, a new syringe that provides nearly bubble free and controllable dispensing as well as dramatically easy handling.
• High filler loading (81 wt%, 62 vol%) and low viscosity
• Low shrinkage and high mechanical properties (strength, wear resistance, durability)
• Multiple uses including as a universal composite resin
• Excellent consistency (appropriate flowability, that is not runny or sticky)
• Easy handling (bubble free and controllable) with the new ergonomic syringe
• Versatile shade selection for multiple uses"
• Direct restorations for anterior and posterior teeth (Class I - III, V cavities, cervical caries, root erosion)
• Cavity base / liner
• Intraoral repairs of fractured crowns/bridges/composite resin"